Our Apartment Community
Walk out your front door and relish in the Wolf Pen Creek District’s bountiful walking trails, eateries, and shopping. Grab a bite to eat at one of the many local restaurants, enjoy the local events at the Wolf Pen Creek amphitheater, and appreciate an urban lifestyle nestled in a secluded community. Take advantage of the central location; enjoy both the active lifestyle you desire but also the quiet community that is conducive for studying. Hitch a ride on the TAMU shuttle, or stroll down Sorority row. Whatever your lifestyle calls for, Broadstone Ranch is only minutes from work or play.
Apartment Community Features
- TAMU shuttle bus stops in front of the project on our side of the road
- Less than 1 mile from Texas A&M University campus
- Project sits in the heart of The Wolf Pen Creek Overlay District – A cool place to live
- Close to Sorority and Fraternity houses and Greek lifestyle
- Walking trails to retail, restaurants and entertainment
- Sustainable – walkable- mixed use -Urban lifestyle
- Close to the action but a quiet community. Good study environment.
- Safe neighborhood. Fire station two doors down. Fire sprinkled buildings.
- Wolf Pen Creek has walking and bike trails, amphitheater, entertainment, arts, shops, restaurants, gyms, ice rink
- Walk to Carinos Restaurant, Ozona Grill’s Back porch, Yogurt and sandwich shops or the new Italian Restaurant Tutta Pasta’s
- Shopping centers with Starbucks, Planet Beach, Blockbuster, Petco, Hobby Lobby, CiCi’s Pizza, Fazollis, Office Max, BBQ all in walking distance
Broadstone Ranch at Wolf Pen Creek is the perfect choice for unfinished luxury apartments in College Station, Texas. To inquire about available units, email [email protected] or call us at 979.314.9700.
Broadstone Ranch Apartment Resources
Lease Guaranty Form
This is required for applicants who might not meet the initial credit requirements.
TAA Rental Application
This is a sample of a standard TAA Tenant Application form used for all leases unless otherwise noted. You can read more about it on TAA’s website: http://www.taa.org/renters/home.php
TAA Residential Lease Contract
This is a sample of a standard TAA Lease Form used for all leases unless otherwise noted. You can read more about it on TAA’s website: http://www.taa.org/renters/home.php
Example Roomate Contract
This is a sample roomate contract that tenants may use in order to ensure that each tenant is solely responsible for his or her portion of the contracted lease rate. This does not remove tenants from being jointly liable to landlord.